For an update on the State Exhibit Opening Reception, and Award Results, Photos and more, click here.
Welcome to the Colorado Watercolor Society website!
Our website provides greater visibility and additional features to new and existing members:
- Sign in and view and update your contact information
- Create a profile, including images of yourself or your work
- Search the member directory
- View and sign up for events
To access your record/account for the first time:
- Click on the Forgot password link on the left of the home page, under the Login button.
- Enter your email, and the system will send you an email with a link to reset your password.
- Click on the link or copy it to your browser and follow the instructions to create a new password.
- From the home page, log in using the new password
- Click on View Profile link beneath the login button to access your record. For help and details on how to set up and edit your profile and other settings, click here.
To renew your membership online:
Note: If the system does not recognize your email address, it is because it does not match any email recorded in our system. If this happens, you can use the Join Us button to create a new account, and we will reconcile any existing membership information later.
- Log into your CWS account.
- Click on the View Profile link, on the lower left side of the Home page, under your name and above the Logout button. This will take you to the My Profile page.
- Click on the Renew until 01 June 2015 button. This will take you to the Membership Renewal page.
- On the Membership Renewal page, review and update your information as necessary, select three volunteering options, and then click on the Update and Next button, at the bottom of the page.
- Review the information, and if correct, then click on the Confirm and Proceed with Payment button.
- Click on either the Credit Card button or the PayPal button, to go to the form where you can enter your payment information and click on the appropriate button to complete your payment.
We hope you will find this content useful, and look forward to seeing you at our upcoming events.
Greg Chapleski, CWS President
NEW - Use Volunteer Spot to learn about and register for CWS Volunteer Activities